Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East London national

5 posters

Go down

East London national Empty East London national

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:56 pm

well done to our club members on their achievements at the Slammies event. Let us hear your comments on the event and the general experience. Dont hesitate to upload some pictures.

Back to top Go down

East London national Empty Re: East London national

Post  the DJ Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:11 am

Mmmmm, look who's talking!! Laughing Laughing I thought you were going to take Nicole??
Would be cool to see who came where and in what!! pirat Who even went????
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:11 am

Christo, Michael, Johan Botha went in the end. They all did very well in the end.

Back to top Go down

East London national Empty RE East Loden Nats

Post  ototw Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:47 pm

@ Sam---if ray went we would have seen some results here,but he did not go,

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:44 pm

ototw wrote:@ Sam---if ray went we would have seen some results here,but he did not go,

ya but only because I like to brag!! Very Happy Very Happy

I believe Christo got 2nd overall in 17.5, 5th overall in 13.5 and about the same result in FWD.
Johan got 4th in 17.5 and 6th ( I think) in 13.5
Michael went up to learn some and came back with a whole lot of experience and ended at the rear of the field. The more time he put in the better his car got and the faster he got.
Columbo did not race but took over Ototw's duties as barman and did a fine job.

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Excellent, at least they had a barman to keep the tabby flowing!!!!! Laughing Laughing
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:55 pm

the DJ wrote:Excellent, at least they had a barman to keep the tabby flowing!!!!! Laughing Laughing

you know then!!

Back to top Go down

East London national Empty East London National

Post  Columbo3 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 am

Hey Guys, give me a break and some credit as well! I know I excelled in the Barman division, and need no accolades for that. I did however support our DRCCC Team members and even collected the cars and transmitters from the scrutineering table. I also conditioned Michael's batteries for all events, and attempted to be pitmac, but My driver has the nack of doing things before this 'Ou Toppie" can even start to help! Oh yes, i even sprinted across the track when Mishael lost a battery, collected the car, refitted the battery, and put the car down so that he could finish hie quallies!!!!!! So ja, I wans't just a "blompot"! That put aside, the experience of attending an event of that nature, and observing the process and precise manner in which things are done, was awesome! I will most definitely attend another National if given the oppertunity.
Columbo3
Columbo3
Jaywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Bossman Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 am

Columbo3 wrote:Hey Guys, give me a break and some credit as well! I know I excelled in the Barman division, and need no accolades for that. I did however support our DRCCC Team members and even collected the cars and transmitters from the scrutineering table. I also conditioned Michael's batteries for all events, and attempted to be pitmac, but My driver has the nack of doing things before this 'Ou Toppie" can even start to help! Oh yes, i even sprinted across the track when Mishael lost a battery, collected the car, refitted the battery, and put the car down so that he could finish hie quallies!!!!!! So ja, I wans't just a "blompot"! That put aside, the experience of attending an event of that nature, and observing the process and precise manner in which things are done, was awesome! I will most definitely attend another National if given the oppertunity.
Yes columbo u right u helped me a lott and we learnt a lott about the whole process now we no wht to do at our club to prep our club beter and smoother
Bossman
Bossman
Learner Driver

Back to top Go down

East London national Empty East London Nationat

Post  Columbo3 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:52 am

Yes Bossman, the fact that I was privileged to "assist" you was great! - The learning curve was an experience that one cannot put into words. We need to put some of those discipline principals and practices into our set-up at DRCCC and everybody will benefit from it.
Columbo3
Columbo3
Jaywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  ototw Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Columbo3 wrote:Hey Guys, give me a break and some credit as well! I know I excelled in the Barman division, and need no accolades for that. I did however support our DRCCC Team members and even collected the cars and transmitters from the scrutineering table. I also conditioned Michael's batteries for all events, and attempted to be pitmac, but My driver has the nack of doing things before this 'Ou Toppie" can even start to help! Oh yes, i even sprinted across the track when Mishael lost a battery, collected the car, refitted the battery, and put the car down so that he could finish hie quallies!!!!!! So ja, I wans't just a "blompot"! That put aside, the experience of attending an event of that nature, and observing the process and precise manner in which things are done, was awesome! I will most definitely attend another National if given the oppertunity.

so n bek kort nie jam nie,maar nog n Millers,me like !!!

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 am

sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Now you understand why we travel so much!! Nice one Columbo, I have no doubt that you had your hands full. a person need a holiday after a weekend like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Ja, definately alot of fun, that's why "what goes on tour stays on tour"!!!!!

So, where the pics?? bounce bounce
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  frikkie Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 am

Hozit manne!!! Geluk met die manne wat die nats beleef het sien julle het fun gehaat! maar soos ek altyd se (solank julle flattaps gaan is als cool) Cool

frikkie
Jaywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 am

Oooooh, flatty is back!!! What rock you been hiding under for so long bud??
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down