Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Clubstock racing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clubstock racing

Post  Bossman on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:44 am

Yes my cs race started terrible my car was undriveble asked for some help but no luck got some advice from tienus and yes when it counted my car ran sweet i ended 3rd after pulling away dead last.Thanks tienus and ray for the help.

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Clubstock racing

Post  Tcab on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 pm

No problem buddy. You know you're always welcome. I'm so glad it worked for you. Very Happy

Tcab
Learner Driver

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 52
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Clubstock racing

Post  the DJ on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:16 am

Tcab wrote:No problem buddy. You know you're always welcome. I'm so glad it worked for you. Very Happy
There's my pit mach for you!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Clubstock racing

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Bossman wrote:Yes my cs race started terrible my car was undriveble asked for some help but no luck got some advice from tienus and yes when it counted my car ran sweet i ended 3rd after pulling away dead last.Thanks tienus and ray for the help.

I set droop and tweak and ride height but never found the actual fault, go Tcab. I think after the fault was found and Tcab found the problem with the upper control links your car must have worked better than normal. I would suggest you change your shock oil because they sounded like they had air in too.

What a comeback in that final Michael, well done.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clubstock racing

Post  AndrewH on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:55 am

I am looking forward to joining you guys at the next race wknd, my car is finally ready.

AndrewH
Hitch hiker

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Clubstock racing

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:53 pm

AndrewH wrote:I am looking forward to joining you guys at the next race wknd, my car is finally ready.

good stuff. It's a nice class although I am just a mechanic for the class Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clubstock racing

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:13 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum