Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

21.5T brushless system?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  AndrewH on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:10 am

That is because you can dominate either was Bossman

AndrewH
Hitch hiker

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  Bossman on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 am

I wish.

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  Bossman on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:09 pm

ototw wrote:
Bossman wrote:ja dit laat my dink wat skimp jy
en jou punt is???
wat ek probeer se,lees daai 20 keer oor en oor,en besef,ons het n wonderlike klub met geen *insert choice word* nie,of is ek verkeerd.???
dit klink vir my of jy probeer se ons het nie genoeg expertize om die club te run nie as dit so is se so moenie skimp nie

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  the DJ on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Ray wrote:interesting. Sad
At least the boot salesmen left!!! Very Happy

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:32 pm

AndrewH wrote:Speak to RAIDER he apparently knows an oke that has some fast ones

To late, the oke left for Lesotho today. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  the DJ on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Raider, silver cans are lucky packet motors unfortunately, sometimes they decent, other times not. But, in hindsight, with a decent run in they all perform similar, you just have to find each motors sweet spot by experimenting with rollouts etc. Some have more punch so you can run longer rollouts, others have top end so you got to run shorter rollouts. This experimenting takes time and a bit of dosh to buy a few motors to test with, and unfortunately for you, Sunday is only two days away. Good luck though!! Very Happy

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:45 pm

How long have you been doing rc, you sound like a veteran, like ray. Very cool. Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  the DJ on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:54 pm

A while.

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

clubstock

Post  ototw on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:24 pm

edit


Last edited by agitatore on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  the DJ on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Ne!!!

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

clubstock

Post  ototw on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:21 pm

edit


Last edited by agitatore on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

clubstock

Post  ototw on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:24 pm

edit


Last edited by agitatore on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 pm

ototw wrote:
RAIDER wrote:How long have you been doing rc, you sound like a veteran, like ray. Very cool. Shocked
Oh yes he's a cooool cat,cooler than a sixpack beers Cool Cool Cool Cool ,but he gave me a houtlepel

haha, wonder wat kry jy die jaar Laughing Dit begin met n d.........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

clubstock

Post  ototw on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:52 pm

edit


Last edited by agitatore on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  the DJ on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Ray wrote:
ototw wrote:
RAIDER wrote:How long have you been doing rc, you sound like a veteran, like ray. Very cool. Shocked
Oh yes he's a cooool cat,cooler than a sixpack beers Cool Cool Cool Cool ,but he gave me a houtlepel

haha, wonder wat kry jy die jaar Laughing Dit begin met n d.........
At least my posts make sense!! Laughing Laughing Not like some peoples giberish!! Laughing Laughing

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

21.5 brushless system

Post  ototw on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:10 am

edit


Last edited by agitatore on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  the DJ on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:06 am

Were my smillies overlooked? If so here's some more just in case!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:36 am

the DJ wrote:Were my smillies overlooked? If so here's some more just in case!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

send some kisses next time DJ silent silent silent silent

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  the DJ on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:27 am

silent silent silent Very Happy

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:57 am

How about this idea, lets get back to talking about 21.5T BRUSHLESS SYSTEM. Cool

Just a thought. Very Happy


Last edited by RAIDER on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MMM)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  AndrewH on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 am

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY, FROM AN OUTSIDER TO THE CLUBSTOCK CLASS?

AndrewH
Hitch hiker

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  the DJ on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:06 am

RAIDER wrote:How about this idea, lets get back to talking about 21.5T BRUSHLESS SYSTEM. Cool

Just a thought. Very Happy
+1 Very Happy

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:17 am

My opinion, long term (1 season later)great, short term, someone needs to test it and at the same time not count towards the days results or points. Then decide, if you decide the bl route, you then have to have a season where you can run both options, and after that, the new season must only be bl.

Thats just my opinion, hope it makes sense. Thanks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  the DJ on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 am

I wouldn't make a ruling to make it only brushless in it's second season, silvercans will always be around, and in theory so far the 2 motors should be compatible to run together competitively, if the correct testing and results thereof are governed to keep it fair. Not everyone will have the dosh to make the switch, and you'll lose racers because of it. When brushless came out the guys still ran 19t and 27t brushed motors against them competivly for a while, till the software upgrades came along which put the bl performance out of reach of their brushed counterparts because it wasn't managed correctly. But, one day I'm sure every class will be brushless and newbie kits will be sold with bl systems, like the TT kits and TA kits.


Last edited by the DJ on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  AndrewH on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:41 am

I agree if controlled the two motors should be able to run in the same class and be equivalent in performance. Then those who want to go the brushless route can, and those who don't want to don't have to, I think it is fair this way I am sure nobody wants to loose drivers. I llike the idea of brushless because of the long term benefits, financially and maintenance wise. My 1cent

AndrewH
Hitch hiker

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: 21.5T brushless system?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum