Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing for Sunday the 4th cancelled

3 posters

Go down

Racing for Sunday the 4th cancelled Empty Racing for Sunday the 4th cancelled

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 am

Guys, due to the crap weather racing for today is cancelled.

Back to top Go down

Racing for Sunday the 4th cancelled Empty Re: Racing for Sunday the 4th cancelled

Post  the DJ Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:39 am

You okes need the practice, I would've soldiered on through the crap weather!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Racing for Sunday the 4th cancelled Empty Re: Racing for Sunday the 4th cancelled

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 am

Ya I do for sure. Haven't been ar recent events due to circumstances and as it is I am good for 4th in the Minis without the CT quickies. I will try and put some time in next weekend.
The wind has been so bad lately its unreal. It was blowing crazy today and even a few drops of rain. If we tried to sugar today it would have ended up in Green Acres.
Its all good, i will practice when u guys are here.

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing I saw on the weather the wind was going to howl at 75km/h!!! Shocked Shocked I just hope it doesn't blow when we're there, I hate driving in that wind, eyes watering so much you can't see sh!t!! It's a pity you guys have missed out on a couple of events this season already, I need my weekly fix, never mind every two weeks like you guys, now it's like a month of no racing!! Mad Mad
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Racing for Sunday the 4th cancelled Empty Missed out

Post  ototw Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:32 am

I've missed out on alot this entire year,1st new work,in between weather and now I greet you all,Wednesday I'm heading to very far north for a long vacation,see you when I see you,bye bye...j

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 pm

hey Ototw, sorry I missed you yesterday. Have a safe and enjoyable trip..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:29 pm

We cancelled 2 weeks ago but I thinl today (raceday) is worse!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:41 am

I hope you guys are getting in some laps after hours, cause you gonna need it!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Tcab Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:15 am

Don't worry about us. Make sure you guys are here in one piece.

Tcab
Learner Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 am

We'll be there, no worries. Cool
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:06 am

ya, we ran one round of qualies and mother nature stepped it up a notch. 80km/h winds was really k@k so we called it the day. Mad Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:31 pm

So long as it blows now and not when we're there!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:56 pm

the DJ wrote:So long as it blows now and not when we're there!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

The cape doctor seems to be making house calls.

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:53 pm

lol! lol! lol!
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down