Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Function at DRCCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Function at DRCCC

Post  Tcab on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:44 am

We had a party of note at the club house last night! Those who weren't there certainly missed out! Nice food, nice music, nice prizes, a nice bunch of guys (are we not?) and a nice place to be on a Friday night. Thank you to Colin for organizing nice prizes and a special word of thanks to Michael and Rita who 'both-handedly' organized the event. What a wonderful success!!! Thanks once again. I've thoroughly enjoyed myself and I'm sure all the others too! Like a Star @ heaven

Tcab
Learner Driver

Back to top Go down

Re: Function at DRCCC

Post  Bossman on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:32 am

It is a huge pleasure was realy good to see the support from my fellow club members for coming with out them it would not be a success.

If u guys realy want to thank me let me win in cs tomorow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Bossman
Learner Driver

Back to top Go down

Great function

Post  Bit of both on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 am

I would like to congratulate Michael and his wife for all their effort to make Friday's event a huge success. We look forward for more such functions in the future. Oom collin het ook soos gewoonlik sy kant gebring met al die pryse - net jammer daar was nie een vir ons almal nie! Well done once again. Very Happy bounce

Bit of both
Newb

Back to top Go down

Next Function

Post  Bossman on Tue May 03, 2011 11:09 am

Hi all just want to know how do u guys feel about another function. My reason for asking is that ihave been asked by plenty of people for another event. If any one is in a agrement with this we can look at it again.

Bossman
Learner Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Tcab on Tue May 03, 2011 11:14 am

It sounds really good. If we can pull off another one like the previous one it can only be a lot of fun. cheers

Tcab
Learner Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 11:41 am

ya, sounds good. Who turned the lights out at 10pm last time?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum