Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

west and east

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

west and east - Page 2 Empty Re: west and east

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:42 am

the DJ wrote:There is full writeup you know where. Was totally awesome!!!!

cool I will check it out on Oneten.

Back to top Go down

Post  driver 101 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:04 am

Howzit Chaps, hope you are well.

Our Enduro was one of the best this year, with the inclusion of lipo's we told all teams that they had to put in a minimum of 10 stops over the 2hr race. My son would tick off as the teams did so, some teams waited till the end and some ran 10 - 15min stints. Top 2 finished with only a 5 lap difference. Absolutely Great.

Anyway - Great to see you are running your own forum, I will try to check in when I can.

Hope you guys are looking after the track Laughing

By the way - We have managed to find a spot for a track, very early days at the moment, but we hopefully will start there soon with a few small fun events, then we can build from there, lets see what happens.

Cheers Ty

driver 101
Newb

http://www.trccc.co.za

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Hey welcome 101, that enduro was epic to say the least!!!!! Twisted Evil I need to find a faster partner though, then I'll be in the mix with you guys!!

We still waiting for the diaz enduro results to be posted though?? Ray, surely your rear end rash has worn off by now? If not, vaseline works well!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

west and east - Page 2 Empty West and East

Post  ototw Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:49 am

the DJ wrote:Hey welcome 101, that enduro was epic to say the least!!!!! Twisted Evil I need to find a faster partner though, then I'll be in the mix with you guys!!

We still waiting for the diaz enduro results to be posted though?? Ray, surely your rear end rash has worn off by now? If not, vaseline works well!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
The end results was "The three pigs " won the the TT01 aswell as the open class endurance..the times and paperworx never reach the points co-ordinator,so who came second and third,dunno???

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:30 am

I suppose when you whoop ass in both classes, it doesn't really matter who the first losers were!! Very Happy Very Happy
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:54 pm

driver 101 wrote:Howzit Chaps, hope you are well.

Our Enduro was one of the best this year, with the inclusion of lipo's we told all teams that they had to put in a minimum of 10 stops over the 2hr race. My son would tick off as the teams did so, some teams waited till the end and some ran 10 - 15min stints. Top 2 finished with only a 5 lap difference. Absolutely Great.

Anyway - Great to see you are running your own forum, I will try to check in when I can.

Hope you guys are looking after the track Laughing

By the way - We have managed to find a spot for a track, very early days at the moment, but we hopefully will start there soon with a few small fun events, then we can build from there, lets see what happens.

Cheers Ty

Nice one. Invite the drifters and put out a small track for them. It draws heaps of people when they see the activity and maybe a opportunity to raise some funds.

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:31 am

We going on Sat to do a bit of cleanup and test the surface with some karretjies, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool Cool Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce bounce
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 am

Well we started on Sat with trying to get the moss of the surface. I got there a bit early and started scrubbing with a broom while it was still raining which made it a bit easier than being dry, Ty came a bit later with his little domestic pressure sprayer machine which was MUCH easier than manual labour, and it seemed to be going ok till we noticed that we had done about a 5m stretch in over 2hrs, this was a tad slow!!!! Ty then phoned his mate who uses this type of equipment in his daily work and asked him to quote on doing it for us. So thats where we stand at the moment, will give updates as we go along.
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

west and east - Page 2 Empty Lipos for TT01

Post  driver 101 Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi All DRCCC locals,

Well done to those that managed to draft the rules and race calendar, I know it takes a lot of effort behind the scenes.

May I suggest that when we run the next Coastal Cup in the TT01 class, that we can allow Lipos and possibly the 25:55 gearing, I just feel that the this would take out the pressured option of borrowing batteries. Also your track is so fast and flowing that the TT01 racing will be more entertaining and far better to drive in.

Ty

driver 101
Newb

http://www.trccc.co.za

Back to top Go down

west and east - Page 2 Empty west v east

Post  ototw Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 am

driver 101 wrote:Hi All DRCCC locals,

Well done to those that managed to draft the rules and race calendar, I know it takes a lot of effort behind the scenes.

May I suggest that when we run the next Coastal Cup in the TT01 class, that we can allow Lipos and possibly the 25:55 gearing, I just feel that the this would take out the pressured option of borrowing batteries. Also your track is so fast and flowing that the TT01 racing will be more entertaining and far better to drive in.

Ty

Without the the commitee's opinion,I say why not,so I'LL adress it and let you know,,,,,johan

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 am

I might even race TT then!!! Very Happy Very Happy
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

west and east - Page 2 Empty West and EAST

Post  ototw Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:41 pm

picking up pieces here and there,r u still planning a coastal challenge 2011.?????

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2