Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC Speed Racing and Record Attempt in SA

Go down

RC Speed Racing and Record Attempt in SA Empty RC Speed Racing and Record Attempt in SA

Post  ziggy12345 Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:41 am

Hi

I run an organisation called ROSSA which stands for Remote Operated Scale Speed Association based in the UK. We organise and run RC speed events in the UK and around the world and in 2013 will be running the ROSSA World RC Speed Championships with events in the UK, Australia and the USA.

I suppose you know about the Bloodhound full size speed car that is planning to run in South Africa in 2014 to attempt 1,000 mph. I am planning to build a scale model of this car with a jet and rocket engine and will be running the car in 2014 at Uppington Airport.

I am looking to see if anybody in SA is interested in running RC speed cars and would like to try to hold a speed event at Uppington poosibly in 2013 and 2014 as part of the ROSSA world championships. Actually it doesnt need to be at Uppington but thats where I plan to run the bloodhound scale model (The Bloodpuppy!)

If you are interested please see the main ROSSA website at (not allowed to post a lonk yet or drop me a line at ajlovering(at)wellcomm.co.uk

Cheers

ziggy12345
Newb

Back to top Go down