Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACING WEEKENDS

2 posters

Go down

RACING WEEKENDS Empty RACING WEEKENDS

Post  ototw Wed May 09, 2012 12:24 pm

13 th of May 2012,DRCCC club racing,bring the mother with for Mothersday,let put our cars on the black stuff.If anyone would like to help with brooming,we have a machine,you just walk the track and work out better lines,and so with the sugar machine.All equipment has wheels for your comfort.

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

RACING WEEKENDS Empty Re: RACING WEEKENDS

Post  the DJ Thu May 10, 2012 12:59 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Those willetjies is for the ol'toppies!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

RACING WEEKENDS Empty RE:Racing weekends

Post  ototw Sun May 13, 2012 9:44 am

Today was one of the best days at DRCCC.
I got to the track just before eight,I ran both my cars and got all my stuff ready for raceday,shortly there -after Columbo arrived,we started to brush the track,BigV arrived,we started the sugar process,race control arrived and he started with his bit,the clouds started to gain and by half past nine a perfect day turned to a possible rain-out raceday.
A hour later raceday was called off and some guys went home ,but myself,Columbo,2quick,father and son,team Subaro and Mr PP started practice sessions,we had so much fun,we played hard,total of one frt suspension and 3 hubs were broken between us.
We ran our TT's to the limits ,helping Mr PP to get his car to top level,we ran clubstock ,our cars are on the ball,at the end our TT's were running bumper to bumper,it was a great practice session,thanks to all.

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

RACING WEEKENDS Empty Re: RACING WEEKENDS

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down