Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE DELIVERY TO CAPE TOWN AND BACK

3 posters

Go down

FREE DELIVERY TO CAPE TOWN AND BACK Empty FREE DELIVERY TO CAPE TOWN AND BACK

Post  Mark Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 am

Hi all, i am leaving for cape town sunday evening the 23rd october. If you guys have anything you want to get to cpt and back , give me a shout. Will be back saturday the 29th. Cheers. My cell, 0725435484.
Very Happy
Mark
Mark
Hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

FREE DELIVERY TO CAPE TOWN AND BACK Empty Re: FREE DELIVERY TO CAPE TOWN AND BACK

Post  Mark Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:56 am

Howzit again all, another chance of delivery to CPT and back next week. Leaving Sunday 27th November and back again Saturday 3rd December. Call me or email, phoenix1975za@yahoo.com or 072 543 5484. Very Happy
Mark
Mark
Hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

FREE DELIVERY TO CAPE TOWN AND BACK Empty Re: FREE DELIVERY TO CAPE TOWN AND BACK

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:14 am

Thanks Mark. The cape doctor needs a ride back and Dj's big mouth. Haha, just messing with you Dj, we need u to keep the forum alive. You can keep the doctor though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Snotspoed Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:40 pm

I am sure all the wind that ends up in PE comes from the DJ rapping away in Cape Town lol!
Snotspoed
Snotspoed
Learner Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Ya must be. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:06 pm

At least it's not flatulance like what comes out of some others' mouths!!!!! clown
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down