Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

WHAT'S HAPPENING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT'S HAPPENING

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:38 am

Hey guys, everyday i here about another business that has closed down, normally well known business.
What's happening to PE, or is it all over the country?
It looks to me as if PE is dying slowly, i just dont see any light at the end of the tunnel.
Cape Town to me looks like it is becoming the last outpost.

Sorry for being negative, just trying to get a feel from you guys that are in other fields of trade.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

slow business

Post  ototw on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:25 pm

offcourse is it dead,we all taking strain,survival of the fittest,business all over is quiet,motortrade,buildingtrade,estate agents,only doctors are booming,but my motto,if I can make R40-00 its better than nothing.Staan saam is die antw......not cape town,more people,more *insert choice word*.
In JHB the office clerks with matric do the same work as what qualified varsity degree holders do in PE,in PE we have to much skilled workers and too little positions,cut u're overheads and survive.

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Business dead

Post  ototw on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 pm

RAIDER wrote:Hey guys, everyday i here about another business that has closed down, normally well known business.
What's happening to PE, or is it all over the country?
It looks to me as if PE is dying slowly, i just dont see any light at the end of the tunnel.
Cape Town to me looks like it is becoming the last outpost.

Sorry for being negative, just trying to get a feel from you guys that are in other fields of trade.

eisch and after cape town its madiba island and then the sea,so why running,get your bum out of your office and get your hands busy,fire the lazy one and do the work yourself.

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT'S HAPPENING

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:08 pm

like Ototw is saying, everyone is taking strain and then there are those who ois coining according to their bookkeepers but the customers are not paying. Life is difficult either way but I see light at the end of the tunnel. I have family in Greece and Britian and I hear their complaints then think we are fine here.
If we have a job, a car, a warm bed and a full tummy we have a lot to be thankful for. The extras is just a bonus at this stage.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT'S HAPPENING

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Ray wrote:like Ototw is saying, everyone is taking strain and then there are those who ois coining according to their bookkeepers but the customers are not paying. Life is difficult either way but I see light at the end of the tunnel. I have family in Greece and Britian and I hear their complaints then think we are fine here.
If we have a job, a car, a warm bed and a full tummy we have a lot to be thankful for. The extras is just a bonus at this stage.


Thanks for the reality check. Shocked
May you guys have a wonderful day. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT'S HAPPENING

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 pm

cool bud, you too.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

reality check

Post  ototw on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 am

RAIDER wrote:
Ray wrote:like Ototw is saying, everyone is taking strain and then there are those who ois coining according to their bookkeepers but the customers are not paying. Life is difficult either way but I see light at the end of the tunnel. I have family in Greece and Britian and I hear their complaints then think we are fine here.
If we have a job, a car, a warm bed and a full tummy we have a lot to be thankful for. The extras is just a bonus at this stage.


Thanks for the reality check. Shocked
May you guys have a wonderful day. Very Happy

LOG ON EVERYDAY FOR A FREE BOOSTER TO BE POSITIVE MIND NOTE HERE !

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT'S HAPPENING

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:56 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum