Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the DJ has arrived!!

2 posters

Go down

the DJ has arrived!! Empty the DJ has arrived!!

Post  the DJ Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:59 am

Good Day fellow rc'ers

I am new to this forum, so be nice, and I don't speak africaans so don't talk behind my back! I dig racing alot, and you okes' track looks awesome to race on. Looks like you can go full taps on there? What speeds do you guys reach?
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

the DJ has arrived!! Empty Re: the DJ has arrived!!

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 am

Howzit and welcome. It looks faster than what it really is, I reckon fastest cars will reach close to 80 up the straight if they carry enough speed on and not back-off through the high speed turn.

Back to top Go down

the DJ has arrived!! Empty speeds

Post  ototw Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:33 am

the DJ wrote:Good Day fellow rc'ers

I am new to this forum, so be nice, and I don't speak africaans so don't talk behind my back! I dig racing alot, and you okes' track looks awesome to race on. Looks like you can go full taps on there? What speeds do you guys reach?
A 19T r/c car run on our track which is 182m long a laptime of 19 seconds,converted it will be 9,58meter per second,,converted to 34km/h average,so if you take the amount of corners ,where the car nearly come to a dead stop,its possible to say that on the straight the car can reach speeds of 100km/h.

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

the DJ has arrived!! Empty speeds

Post  ototw Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:36 am

Jebsmovers wrote:
the DJ wrote:Good Day fellow rc'ers

A 19T r/c car run on our track which is 182m long a laptime of 19 seconds,converted it will be 9,58meter per second,,converted to 34km/h average,so if you take the amount of corners ,where the car nearly come to a dead stop,its possible to say that on the straight the car can reach speeds of 100km/h.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ADVISE,DO NOT MARSHALL WITH PLAKKIES,BOOTS RECOMMENDED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Jislaaikit, thats fast!! Whats wrong with plakkies?
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:41 pm

the DJ wrote:Jislaaikit, thats fast!! Whats wrong with plakkies?

I think they thought you were talking about "plakkers" Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:52 pm

I didn't say anything about shoes, I think maybe jebsmovers was just making an observation, maybe crocs/plakkies don't work so well when loaded? I personally always wear takkies, plenty traction.
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum