Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How TO get a lipo battery balanced again.

3 posters

Go down

How TO get a lipo battery balanced again. Empty How TO get a lipo battery balanced again.

Post  ototw Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:40 am

How do you get the balance right if one cell read 3,76volts and the other 4.2 volt?
Please do not give answers like ie:bring it to me or take it there or buy others or bullshit,if you want to leave a comment ,let it be a useful one,thanks.

Last edited by ototw on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

How TO get a lipo battery balanced again. Empty Re: How TO get a lipo battery balanced again.

Post  Tcab Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:47 am

Jy moet hom net eenvoudig weer op 'n balance charger charge. Ek dink nie daar's 'n ander manier nie, so, nou kom die bulshit. Kry vir jou 'n balance charger, of gee, ek sal hom op my charger vir jou charge. How's that? Question

Tcab
Learner Driver

Back to top Go down

How TO get a lipo battery balanced again. Empty Re: How TO get a lipo battery balanced again.

Post  the DJ Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Buy a balancer, or a balance charger, no other way bud!! Very Happy
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

How TO get a lipo battery balanced again. Empty How TO get a lipo battery balanced again.

Post  ototw Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:52 am

Tcab wrote: Jy moet hom net eenvoudig weer op 'n balance charger charge. Ek dink nie daar's 'n ander manier nie, so, nou kom die bulshit. Kry vir jou 'n balance charger, of gee, ek sal hom op my charger vir jou charge. How's that? Question
I have a balance charger,After the 1st balance charge,the 3,75 cell picked up to 3,86v,but today at races,it dumped after the 6th lap,

ototw
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  the DJ Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Then maybe it's time to replace it. You cannot work a lipo like you can a nimh or nicd by cycling it, different cell technology.
the DJ
the DJ
taxi driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down