Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Coastal Cup 2011

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lost track with dates

Post  ototw on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 am

with all the rain days,I lost track when the next raceday will be,some-one please advise me ?

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Tcab on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:38 am

Racing this coming Sunday. Gonna be nice! Can't wait. CUthere!

Tcab
Learner Driver

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 52
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 pm

sorry guys, wo'nt be there, enjoy the racing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:20 pm

RAIDER wrote:sorry guys, wo'nt be there, enjoy the racing.
Why whts up thinus was waiting just for you.

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:49 pm

work

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:55 pm

RAIDER wrote:work
Yup i know the feeling Crying or Very sad

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:06 am

Bossman wrote:...........just waiting for a mail from my uncle and all will be revealed.
Has this email gone via snail mail???? Sleep Sleep

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

C Cup

Post  ototw on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:53 am

the DJ wrote:
Bossman wrote:...........just waiting for a mail from my uncle and all will be revealed.
Has this email gone via snail mail???? Sleep Sleep





No, DJ, they having races today,,Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ,wees net baaaaie geduldig ??

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:25 am

What's geduldig??? That word is not in my vocab!!!!

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

C cup

Post  ototw on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 am

the DJ wrote:What's geduldig??? That word is not in my vocab!!!!



Bra......No man patience,buddy,plenty of it tooo !!!

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:21 pm

That's all PE has is patience!!! Sleep Sleep

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 am

HELLLOOOOOOOO......echo........echo..........echo!!

Well, today is Monday, that's exactly 7 days since "the" meeting, maybe there were some unresolved issues from the meeting hence the delay, but this is getting beyond a joke now. Is the CC still on?

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 am

the DJ wrote:HELLLOOOOOOOO......echo........echo..........echo!!

Well, today is Monday, that's exactly 7 days since "the" meeting, maybe there were some unresolved issues from the meeting hence the delay, but this is getting beyond a joke now. Is the CC still on?
Yes uncle c took the minutes problem is he has got a ful time job just need to sit and send the mail to the comitee make sure we are all on the same page then the news will get spread he is at work everyday from 6:30 to 20:00 not like us we got a 7 to 5.

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

c-cup

Post  ototw on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:48 am

DJ,please repect the elderly and have patience,so by the way DJ did you hear the good news???

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 pm

COASTAL CHALLENGE

02 OCTOBER 2011

Classes
Mini FWD
Mini 4WD
F1
TT01
Club Stock
17.5
13.5
FWD

Rules
TT01
 Tamiya gearing limited to 25/55 and 25/58, silvercan motor, any batteries, rubber tyres, mimimum car weight 1420 grams

Club Stock
 Silvercan motors

Scrutineering
 The two designated scrutineers from DRCCC will be Marcel Fourie and Michael Desmond.
 TRCCC is to nominate two scrutineers.

Track Preparation
 Saturday 10:00hrs the track will be ready as per normal race day (cleaned, swept and sugared).

Race Day
 Sunday racing starts at 10:00hrs. Race day will consist of two qualifiers plus one final.

Entries
 Race entry is R30.00 per person.
 Entries will close at 12:00hrs on Saturday the 26th of September 2011.
 Entrants must supply full name, frequency and class.
 A R50.00 penalty will be levied for any late entry.

General
 Tables and chairs will be supplied on Saturday and Sunday - any damages will be for the account of the user.
 Braai packs will be available for the braai being held at 18:00hrs on Saturday at the Diaz Club.
 Thinus Stroebel to discuss trophies with Dion Sampson.
 A Coastal Challenge Cup Floating Trophy will be awarded to the club with the most points of the day.
 Penalties for non-marshalling will be discussed at drivers’ briefing.
 At the end of each race participants cars MUST be put down on scrutineering table.

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:39 pm

There is a GOD!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  driver 101 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info, we will confirm entries soon. Just waiting on a couple of members that still need to make arrangements.

sam and I will discuss scrutineers as well.

Great to see the TT class is open to both gearing options and lipos, awesome, thanks.

See you soon, actually you will see us.......ahead of you.

Laughing

Ty


driver 101
Newb

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : Cape Town - TRCCC

http://www.trccc.co.za

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 am

the DJ wrote:There is a GOD!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
My pleasure will do my best to be off assistence

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:35 am

driver 101 wrote:Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info, we will confirm entries soon. Just waiting on a couple of members that still need to make arrangements.

sam and I will discuss scrutineers as well.

Great to see the TT class is open to both gearing options and lipos, awesome, thanks.

See you soon, actually you will see us.......ahead of you.

Laughing

Ty

Yes after we lap you rabbit

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

c-CUP

Post  ototw on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:36 am

Bossman wrote:COASTAL CHALLENGE

02 OCTOBER 2011

Classes
Mini FWD
Mini 4WD
F1
TT01
Club Stock
17.5
13.5
FWD

Rules
TT01
 Tamiya gearing limited to 25/55 and 25/58, silvercan motor, any batteries, rubber tyres, mimimum car weight 1420 grams

Club Stock
 Silvercan motors

Scrutineering
 The two designated scrutineers from DRCCC will be Marcel Fourie and Michael Desmond.
 TRCCC is to nominate two scrutineers.

Track Preparation
 Saturday 10:00hrs the track will be ready as per normal race day (cleaned, swept and sugared).

Race Day
 Sunday racing starts at 10:00hrs. Race day will consist of two qualifiers plus one final.

Entries
 Race entry is R30.00 per person.
 Entries will close at 12:00hrs on Saturday the 26th of September 2011.
 Entrants must supply full name, frequency and class.
 A R50.00 penalty will be levied for any late entry.

General
 Tables and chairs will be supplied on Saturday and Sunday - any damages will be for the account of the user.
 Braai packs will be available for the braai being held at 18:00hrs on Saturday at the Diaz Club.
 Thinus Stroebel to discuss trophies with Dion Sampson.
 A Coastal Challenge Cup Floating Trophy will be awarded to the club with the most points of the day.
 Penalties for non-marshalling will be discussed at drivers’ briefing.
 At the end of each race participants cars MUST be put down on scrutineering table.



WHOW!!!

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

C-cup

Post  ototw on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:41 am

I see in the latest "Popular Mechanic's magazine you get now 9300 80 C lipo for R399-95.

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Tcab on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 am

It's nice to see that the guys are eager to come this way! If this weekend is going to be half as exciting as the previous one, we're going to be in for an awesome one again. Can't wait to have you guys here again. cheers

Tcab
Learner Driver

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 52
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Can't wait to get there bud!!! I need to chat to you wrt your services, will send you a mail when I get a chance.

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

C-cup

Post  ototw on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 am

Please enter me for TT01 & FWD and Superstock,

I'll be out of cell reception from the 5th Sept till 28th of Sept.

My entry fees will be with Columbo.

I hope Air Kalahari Prop planes are serviced for long trips......!

See you guys trackside soon

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:50 am

I don't mean to throw a spanner in the works, but is 10am not a bit late to start with such a full program?

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:56 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum