Diaz Radio Controlled Car Club

Coastal Cup 2011

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

C.C.

Post  ototw on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 pm

the DJ wrote:So as you can see, as it stands now we're coming with force!!!! Roll on 2 October!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
NE!!!!

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Ja swaar, you can count on it!!!

Looks like we'll be bringing some newbs aswell, club membership has had a sudden resurgence of new members.

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:46 am

Hey drccc, i see these guys have been doing alot of whakka whakka on one ten about the coastal cup. Looks to me like they are ready to get a lesson in rc racing. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes bounce bounce bounce

Roll on 2 October Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:06 pm

RAIDER wrote:Hey drccc, i see these guys have been doing alot of whakka whakka on one ten about the coastal cup. Looks to me like they are ready to get a lesson in rc racing. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes bounce bounce bounce

Roll on 2 October Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Talk is cheap. The Dj knows he is my bi@tcch!!
We had a meeting anout the cc last night and we will inform you guys early next week. Dj, los vit Tcab uit hy was tuis by sy beter helfde vir haar verjaarsdag so weet niks, haha.
See you guys soon, bring tissues.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Ray wrote:
RAIDER wrote:Hey drccc, i see these guys have been doing alot of whakka whakka on one ten about the coastal cup. Looks to me like they are ready to get a lesson in rc racing. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes bounce bounce bounce

Roll on 2 October Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Talk is cheap. The Dj knows he is my bi@tcch!!
We had a meeting anout the cc last night and we will inform you guys early next week. Dj, los vit Tcab uit hy was tuis by sy beter helfde vir haar verjaarsdag so weet niks, haha.
See you guys soon, bring tissues.
Ray not to worry thinus will show that capie when he gets here wht is wht

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You okes crack me up!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
We're bringing silver platters with for your arses!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Just a question, why must we wait till next week for details if everything was discussed last nite???Oh wait...yes, PE is a bit slow!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Just like you okes driving!!!!!!
Post the details already, we want to start with our top secret tinkering!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:18 am

Ray wrote: Dj, los vit Tcab uit hy was tuis by sy beter helfde vir haar verjaarsdag so weet niks, haha.
This is no excuse, especially when planning the biggest event of the year!!! I'm going to have to take my pit mach to task about this, totally unacceptable!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:38 am

the DJ wrote: lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You okes crack me up!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
We're bringing silver platters with for your arses!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Just a question, why must we wait till next week for details if everything was discussed last nite???Oh wait...yes, PE is a bit slow!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Just like you okes driving!!!!!!
Post the details already, we want to start with our top secret tinkering!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Bring it once we get going there is no stopping us be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 am

pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
My knees are shaking, stopit!!!!! affraid affraid

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:54 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Look who's scared now!!!! No more dissing/comments????


Roll on assss whooopping time!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Is Antonio going to make the trip again?

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 am

the DJ wrote: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Look who's scared now!!!! No more dissing/comments????


Roll on assss whooopping time!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Is Antonio going to make the trip again?
Dont know but who cares youre whoopin is on the way. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:18 pm

You better get that clubstock , TT Tokai and mini of yours on some steroids now already, cause you gonna need some staying power to keep up with me!!! Oh, and don't forget your spinach too!!! Laughing

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Tcab on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:25 pm

DJ, we can't let our secrets out. You see, that's our surprise for you okes. You bring all your cars and we'll tell you the Saturday night what classes we're gonna race the next day. Howzat? Twisted Evil pirat Rolling Eyes

Tcab
Learner Driver

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 52
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Bud, I'll pack them all in, and even if I only get to race one on that pristine black stuff, I'll be stoked!!!! bounce bounce bounce

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 pm

the DJ wrote:Bud, I'll pack them all in, and even if I only get to race one on that pristine black stuff, I'll be stoked!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Even if youre arse gets handed to you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:27 pm

No sweat bud, I miss that surface like you can't believe!!!! Even if I only get to do the Saturday practicing!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:01 am

ja we do have a nice track i sig if i have to work and cant race or practice

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 am

So............who's in charge of this "top secret" press release??? C'mon already, 2 days have passed, it doesn't take that long to type out a few class specs?? Clearly the secretary has left the house........... Laughing Laughing Laughing

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

coastal cup

Post  ototw on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:27 pm

the DJ wrote:So............who's in charge of this "top secret" press release??? C'mon already, 2 days have passed, it doesn't take that long to type out a few class specs?? Clearly the secretary has left the house........... Laughing Laughing Laughing

hmmmm,MAYBE THEY VERY BUSY !!!!

ototw
taxi driver

Posts : 614
Join date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:36 pm

You can't be busy in PE, there's nothing that ever goes on there!!


the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 pm

the DJ wrote:You can't be busy in PE, there's nothing that ever goes on there!!

I am Scared just waiting for a mail from my uncle and all will be revealed.

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:22 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Tell the uncle it's Friday already!! Very Happy

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 am

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its friday tomorow sitting at stadium watching the rugby.

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  the DJ on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing I hope you didn't pay good money for your ticket?? No No

the DJ
taxi driver

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : The Mother City

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Bossman on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:31 am

the DJ wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing I hope you didn't pay good money for your ticket?? No No
Be nice have faith big smile im going win or loose i stay a bok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bossman
Learner Driver

Posts : 205
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 45
Location : Port Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Coastal Cup 2011

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:55 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum